Sunday 2 November 2008

Day 2...

I feel OK, but still a little shaky on my feet, my temperature has gone down and the dizzy spells are less frequent. How do i feel within my self, OK, i had another restful sleep and slept a full seven hours without waking up... The weathers rather spooky, its misty, windy and very grey, it has rained all night and its chilly, but i love these days, the coziness of wrapping up in your winter woollies and snuggling up on the sofa while you watch the weather unfolding outside...

I can't decide what to do for my 40th, i will be with friends and family whatever, but i cant decide whether to go out into the local town and party out there, or have everyone round mine and order a Chinese takeaway? I don't go out , i cant remember the last time i went out into the unknown to party, i don't drink, although i have promised myself one Southern Comfort to celebrate being 40, or is that to forget I'm hitting 40?...LOL.. I thought about a party, but then with the economic crisis the way it is and Yuletide only around the corner i decided not to, going to see a live band is the next idea and as long as i feel OK within myself then its into the unknown we go,otherwise its the Chinese takeaway and good company in my home..

What did you do for your 40th? Answers on a postcard! (or just leave me a comment)

No comments: