Thursday 13 November 2008

Day 13...

I have the ECG still fitted to me and I'm telling you i will be more than happy to have it removed later this morning, the pads make my skin itchy. I did manage to go into town yesterday and do some Christmas shopping, so I'm pleased with that, since i have to go back to the Hospital this morning i shall go and do a bit more before some food shopping and getting back home.

I feel OK, getting up early still, but that's due to my bladder and not being able to get back to sleep. I can not believe that its just over 2 weeks until i celebrate being 40, well, i wouldn't say celebrate, more like face it head on. Still don't know if i can face going out into town for the evening so I'm leaning towards the Chinese takeaway at mine, maybe buy a really great DVD and just hang out with my friends and family.

No comments: