Monday 17 November 2008

Day 17...

Yesterday, my son and i went into town to get some more bits for Christmas, where i had a funny turn while waiting in a line to pay for the goods. I knew something was going to happen because i had the shakes before i even left the house, but i knew that i had to fight it and get on with my day, plus i had also made plans to visit my friend, so it was necessary for me to get out.. I was OK though and the minute i had paid for the goods and left the shop i was feeling a lot better...

I managed to bag myself a really good bargain regarding a camera i brought my both myself and Sage, but its a present for Christmas, so i cant use it yet, but the minute i do, you will all be bombarded with lots of pictures..

Its half way through the month now and the dreaded 4 0 is fast approaching, and at the moment i feel OK about it, i cant really put down in words how i feel at the moment, because i don't know how i feel or how to explain how i feel. The minute i do, i will express it here, until then, have a really great Monday...

No comments: