Wednesday 19 May 2010

Wisteria Lane Has Come to The City..



Today, i am ill, i seemed to have caught a summer flu.. Yesterday i was ill and spent most of the day on the sofa sipping Beecham powders, But Monday i was lucky enougth to be able to go out and do a little shopping... I treated myself to a Wisteria plant, its in flower and its a lovely size so i was more than happy to take it home with me.. Its outside the Kitchen window where i hope it will cover the wall and bless me with the wonderful scent and image of this wonderful plant cascading around the kitchen window each Spring.. The weather seems to have got better and looks more like Late Spring out there, not much longer till its the height of summer and we can really enjoy the English countryside..

Like so many of you i was lucky to find the Cath Kidston freebie in the Easy Living Magazine, now I'm not really a fan of her work, but free tote shopping bag that's kinda pretty, that did it for me,love a bargain.. Anyhow, time to wake my boy up for school, do have a wonderful day and enjoy the weather...

Oh, before you go, i need some help.. I would like to invest in a sewing machine, but I'm not sure which one to get, i need one for a beginner and on a tight budget.. Your advice would be really appreciated...

1 comment:

Kath said...

Poor you, hope you are feeling better soon. I went to Regents college in London and at this time of year, the whole building would be laden with wisteria, like huge bunches of grapes.
Cant help you with the machine, I have 3 and they are all second hand ones, bought from freinds. A Janome, a vintage singer which I have owned for 40 years and a Toyota. The Janome is the best, but also the most expensive to buy.