Sunday 9 May 2010

More like winter....

Its cold and I'm sat here with a hot water bottle, mind you the fact that its that dreaded time of the month doesn't help matters.. Greys Anatomy's on and Sage is hanging out with friends... Kitties outside hoping to bag a mouse and Smudgers sat by my feet, i imagine hes trying to bag a bit of warmth as well.. May and its bloody freezing, i wonder if the volcanic ash has had an effect on the weather? I refuse to put the heating on though, iv got plenty of blankets and throws so they will get plenty of use as well as looking pretty on the sofas..So, how about you, is it cold where you are and are you like me and a lover of throws, who loves to snuggle under them on a dreary Sunday evening and catch up on your favorite TV shows?

1 comment:

Kath said...

I sure do! We are lucky enough to have an open fire, so a good blaze of crackling logs was the order of the day. Saturday night I too, had a hot water bottle, on my feet wneh I went to bed!