Monday 3 May 2010

The fight continues...



After smoking for almost 25 years and trying to give up on a number of occasions, i finally managed to succeed two years ago today. That's two years of NOT SMOKING!! Yay, i know that i will NEVER put a cigarette into my mouth ever again. Nasty, Nasty habit.. Yes, i have become one of those non smokers that really hates smoking, i hate the way it makes you smell after you have had one, and boy can i smell it now.. I look at the younger generation and i can not believe they still choose to smoke even after they know all about the dangers! Don't get me wrong there is a moment now and then that i do get a whiff of the smoke and think,i would love to have a puff, but i know that i will never do it... So today, I'm gonna congratulate myself and know that I'm truly a non smoker!

1 comment:

Kath said...

Well done!! I was a smoker, so I know how hard it is to stop. Good for you XX