Sunday 7 March 2010

Springs on her way..



Where to start? It might be a while before i can put up some pictures, due to the fact that i now have a new laptop and no photos in my files!... Now whats been happening in my world i hear you say?....

Iv been getting the garden ready for the new planting season. I managed to buy a mini greenhouse, rather than cluttering up all my window sills within the house, and its great, i highly recommend you to get one if space is limited within the garden, and a bargain at £12.00 from Wilkinson's!

Iv decided to grow some potatoes and some french beans this year as well as my usual bounty of Tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries, lettuces, spring onions, and blueberries. I'm also tempted to go and get a raspberry bush and a hazelnut.

Home life is good, I'm feeling really good at the moment. The last year brought some challenges and i shall discuss these at another date, and boy is there something to say... I'm in the process of looking for part time work and that in itself is a challenge. For every 10 CV's i send out i will get about 2 call backs, and not even a note to say thanks but no thanks, that can be disheartening, but you just keep going...

So, until next time, this is your first installment, hopefully i shall have some pictures to post next time, in the meantime have a fantastic day!...

No comments: