Saturday 5 March 2011

200th Post...

When i began this blog it was to document my journey to getting out of the city and to find somewhere more countryside and cottagy, well, I'm still on that journey and I'm at the moment saving so that i can make that step to moving out of where i am and to somewhere less busy and more pretty, its still gonna take a while, but at least my journey has taken a another route to getting to that final destination..


Wow! This is my 200th post, and i was hoping for something spectacular to post about, but that could have been a long wait, so in the meantime, look at the goodies that the magazines have in store for us, it seems the shabby vintage cottage look is well in...Sorry the pictures are a little blurry..








And of course a recent picture of my baby Patch...


2 comments:

Kath said...

It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I'm sure you will get your dream.
"It's the possibility of having a dream come true, that makes life interesting" ...Anon

I wish I had said that!

Best wishes and Blessings dear Meadow xx

Meadow said...

Thank you Kath, such kind words....Hugs..xx.