Sunday 7 November 2010

Making a start...




I'm spending a small fortune in this Christmas shop that's come to the Quays! But that's OK, i love buying new decorations each year for the house and the tree.. We Have three trees in our house, one in the living room, one in Sages room and a small one in the dining area, so the tree decorations have somewhere to go.....I love those bare branch trees, i think they are made from paper, but they are well expensive, maybe a little one for the table would be nice..Are you as bad as me when it comes to getting more decorations each year? Can you imagine my house in twenty years time?,LOL...

1 comment:

Kath said...

OOH I got rid of several boxes of angles, garlands, baubles and glittery things when we moved here...if only I'd known :D
I'm going "au naturale" this year...in a manner of speaking!