Monday 26 July 2010

My first projects...




This first picture shows the living room, that's Smudger to your left.. All the pine units and the table will be getting a makeover asap, they will become Jasmine white like the TV unit...



This is where the new polka dot under the sink curtains i made are, you cant really see them that well but you get the picture..



No real reason for this part of the kitchen, i just love it..





And finally the candy striped curtains i made to hide the gas meter.. Not bad if i say so my self as a first attempt on my sewing machine.. Mind you, you cant see the wonky sewn edges.. LOL... My next project are some lampshade covers and im also making a Cath Kidson bag that i got with her book 'SEW... More pictures to follow...

2 comments:

Kath said...

How delightfully cottagey, I love it. It reminds me of my very first home, Yew tree cottage, which had gingham curtains under the sink. I'm so pleased you are enjoying your new sewing machine!

Meadow said...

Thanks Kath, iv also got red and white gingham curtains, im hoping to keep those for Christmas and to make some red and white stripy ones so when i feel the need for a change iv got them.. Some nice floral ones would be nice for the spring me thinks....