Saturday 26 June 2010

Time To Get Creative...



I finally brought the sewing machine, its a basic one and cost me less than £50 and it was in the sale! So now all i have to do is work out how to set it up buy some material and get creative.. I would like to do some new kitchen cupboard curtains,the ones i have are red gingham and i would love some floral ones...

Sunday was brilliant, there was so many animals and stalls there, my feet were killing me at the end of the day. I did take some photos and i tried to upload them but blogger cant seem to do them, though no problem when i take a picture from the web! My favorite was the baby ferrets, i love them and wanted to take them home with me... I spent some money but the one thing i loved was the bird feeder that has suction pads on it so it can be placed on an upstairs window, so now i can lie in bed and watch the birds feasting, although, they are yet to discover this banquet.


Brought a beautiful scented rose as well in a colour that enchanted me as well as its name, 'Scented Fairy', cant wait for the buds to open.. The weathers been amazing and for the first time in years Glastonbury festival is going to be a dry one... I hope you all had a wonderful solstice, i spent mine within the garden enjoying the midsummer's sun and taking in the visual delights of the summer garden. Time to have breakfast and take the dog out so have a wonderful weekend all and keep safe in the safe in the sun..

1 comment:

Kath said...

OOh how exciting!You'll be able to make all sorts of lovely things now.
Years ago my boyfriend kept ferrets. they were very tame and playful and we'd bring them indoors and drag a lur along the floor, where theyd pounce and attack like rikki tikki tavi. Tehyd have us in hysterics.