Monday 22 June 2009

Midsummer and the Terminator

Sage and myself went to the cinema yesterday to see the new Terminator film, I'm not going to go into details but we both enjoyed the film. On the way home, we went past the Park to see that the circus had come to town.
The Tall Ships were at Gloucester Docks a few weeks ago but as we cut through to get to the cinema i noticed a few were still here. I also took a nosy at the new Gloucester Quays as it was my first time here since it opened. I did take some more pictures but for some reason i cant find them in my file!!

The garden had a makeover this morning and iv moved a lot of the potted plants around, i like it!



And finally wishing you all a wonderful Summer Solstice, a little belated, but Midsummer is here, have fun and keep safe..


No comments: